We’re looking to add a talented User Interface/User Experience Designer (UI/UX) to our growing agency.
The ideal candidate would be an epic talent and have at least two years of work experience with a rock-solid background in digital. Our firm takes an immense amount of pride in our creativity and design excellence, and we’re looking for someone with the skills to continue that tradition.
About your work
We’re looking for someone who considers their work a piece of art. Working in concert with a strategist and programmer, you’ll create remarkable work. You’ll work on a variety of design efforts, primarily focused on digital design but will also include brand development. That means you’ll work within the design framework of a company’s existing brand or you’ll work with our team to help create a new brand for a client. We’re crazy about continuous improvement, so you’ll need to share your ideas on how we can become better.
Required skills & experience
- Rock-solid skills with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Figma
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and with clients
- Demonstrated desire and ability to serve clients
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to create award-winning work with a fresh perspective. We like independent thinkers, not copycats
- We’d love it if you’ve worked with WordPress
- You’re expected to work hard and produce creative, intelligent, well-thought-out work. You’ll need to love your job because everyone else here does. You expect to make a difference here.
What’s in it for you?
- Choose your schedule: work a traditional workweek (8 hrs/day, 5 days/wk) or a compressed schedule (9 hrs/day, 4 days/wk + 4 hours Friday- it’s like having a three-day weekend!).
- So much insurance coverage, you’ll be delighted if you become ill(health, life, disability, dental, vision).
- Flextime to support your life.
- Free use of company unicycles.
- An empowered culture where everyone’s ideas are important and your voice matters, whether you’ve worked here one day or seven years.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Reasonable deadlines that allow you to do your best work.
- We work hard with focus, which means we go home at the end of the day, and no one sleeps under their desk.
- 401k (matched, immediately vested).
- Free downtown parking comes in handy for work and play.
- Work with delightful clients, great co-workers, and leaders who respect you in an environment that eschews office politics.