Due to our continued growth, we anticipate needing to add another designer to our team in the next eight months. We’re collecting resumes to hire a really talented designer to work in our Des Moines, Iowa office.
What you’ll work on
We’re looking for someone who considers their work a piece of art. Working in concert with a strategist and programmer, you’ll create remarkable work.
You’ll be responsible for doing a variety of graphic design responsibilities, including print and web design. That means you’ll work within the design framework of a company’s existing brand or you’ll work with our team to help create a new brand for a client. And we’re obsessive about creating an amazing experience for our clients, so you’ll need to share your ideas on how we can become better.
What you’ll need to know
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to create award-winning work with a fresh perspective. We like independent thinkers, not copycats
- We’d love it if you’ve worked with WordPress
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and with clients
- Demonstrated desire and ability to serve clients
- College degree or equivalent experience
You’ve got the have the ability to do your job without supervision, because we’re not a daycare. You’re expected to work hard and produce creative, intelligent, well-thought out work. You’ll need to love your job because everyone else here does. You expect to make a difference here. To learn more about what we expect of our employees, you can check out our house rules.
What everyone else likes
- We took a poll last week. Everybody really loves working here. Work alongside people who love their work.
- Enjoy outrageous, albeit unconventional company events with people you like to hang out with.
- Compensation based on your contributions and a generous bonus program rewards you for company and individual performance.
- Free downtown parking comes in handy for work and play.
- So much insurance coverage, you’ll be delighted when you become ill (health, life, disability, dental).
- Free use of the company unicycles.
- We work hard with focus, which means we go home at the end of the day and no one sleeps under their desk. We work a little bit longer Monday – Thursday so your week is done Friday at 11:30 (yes, that’s a.m.).
- Our team gives back to make our community a better place by sharing our talents.
- Flex time to support your life.
- Retirement savings matching through our 401(k).