We’re looking to add a passionate and talented Senior UX designer to our growing agency. The ideal candidate would be an epic talent and have at least two years of rock-solid digital experience. Choose where you work; fully remote, hybrid or work in the office.
About your work
You should expect to do the best work of your career here. Our firm takes an immense amount of pride in our creativity and design excellence, and we’re looking for someone with the skills to continue that tradition.
An ideal fit for a self-motivated person, your drive for visual perfection in design systems, user interfaces, icon systems, animations, and transitions will set the tone for your success. You’ll work alongside a talented team of developers, content strategists, and fellow designers to bring those designs to life. In addition to digital design, you’ll have the opportunity to design brands from the ground up, creating logos, identity systems, and other marketing materials.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience with Figma
- Rock-solid skills with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with web development technologies
- Passionate about design and technology
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and with clients
- Demonstrated desire and ability to serve clients
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to create award-winning work with a fresh perspective. We like independent thinkers, not copycats
What’s in it for you?
- Generous compensation
- 401k (3% match, immediately vested)
- Flexibility work schedules: work a traditional workweek (8 hrs/day, 5 days/wk) or a compressed schedule (9 hrs/day, 4 days/wk + 4 hours Friday; it’s like having a three-day weekend!)
- Comprehensive benefits (health, life, disability, dental, vision)
- 40-hour work week is the norm. We work hard with focus, which means we almost always go home at the end of the day and no one sleeps under their desk.
- Free use of company unicycles
- Prodigious amounts of PTO
- An empowered culture where everyone’s ideas are important and your voice matters, whether you’ve worked here one day or seven years.