If you’re an incredibly talented project manager, we invite you to join our team of passionate and accomplished people. You can work in our downtown Des Moines office or remotely.
What you’ll work on
You’ll be responsible for managing projects and coordinating the efforts of our team. Being the primary point of contact for clients, you will play a key role in our success.
As a company, we’re driven to make continuous improvements, so as part of the team you’ll need to share your ideas on how we can become better.
What you need to know
- Ability to organize and coordinate efforts of a team
- How to manage multiple, simultaneous projects, keeping everything on track
- Tenacious attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Previous digital agency project management experience a plus
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Adept at communicating effectively
- Demonstrated desire and ability to serve clients
- Working understanding of web design and digital marketing is important
You’re expected to work hard and produce top-notch results. You’ll need to love your job because everyone else here does. You expect to make a difference here.
To learn more about what we expect of our employees, you can check out our house rules.
What everyone else likes
- Schedule flexibility – work a compressed schedule wrapping up your week at noon on Friday, a traditional schedule, or even a late-night schedule.
- A job that supports your life – work 40 hours a week and don’t take your job home.
- Loads of employee benefits
- 401K that’s matched and vested immediately
- Free use of the company unicycles.
How to apply
Fill out the form to the right and make sure to attach your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.