If you’re an incredibly talented front-end developer, we invite you to join our team of passionate and accomplished people. At Juicebox, you’ll be challenged to produce the best work of your career. You’re expected to produce top-notch results. A passion for your work should come across in the high-quality work you’ll do. You will make a difference here.
What’s important to us
You’ll play a key role in your projects, and your talents will shine as you find clever, creative, and innovative ways to show off your clean coding skills and work alongside our team to improve our tools and processes. If you consider your code art, you’ve got the passion we’re looking for. If you have the skills and aptitude, you’ll be able to grow your career by mentoring team members or contributing to our core technologies.
Work where you want
Although our office is in Des Moines, we’re a majority remote team. So work remotely or join us at the office in our hybrid work environment.
- Expert knowledge in HTML & CSS is a must
- Knowledge of web accessibility best practices with experience building sites that meet Section 508/WCAG level AA standards
- Familiarity with git; experience working with version control systems like Bitbucket
- Experience with Twig and PHP is useful
- Knowledge of WordPress and Gutenburg is beneficial
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- Strong communication, time management and analytical/problem-solving abilities
- A talent for collaborating with designers and back-end developers to bring exceptional designs to life
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys solving problems and getting things done.
- College degree or equivalent experience
What everyone loves about working here
- Schedule flexibility – work a compressed schedule wrapping up your week at noon on Friday, a traditional schedule, or even a late-night schedule.
- A job that supports your life – work 40 hours a week and don’t take your job home.
- Comprehensive insurance and benefits
- 401K that’s matched and vested immediately
- Free use of the company unicycles.
How to apply
Fill out the form to the right and make sure to attach your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.